- May 29, 2019
7:00 am - 9:15 am
Topic Heat Illness Prevention
Speaker Dan Leiner
Dan Leiner is currently the Area Manager of the San Fernando Valley Cal/OSHA Consultation Services office in Van Nuys. He started his career with Cal/OSHA in 1994 as an industrial hygiene consultant with Cal/OSHA Consultation’s Santa Fe Springs area office before becoming an Area Manager in 2000.
Dan was an instructor with California State University, Dominguez Hills’ certificate program in Environmental, Safety, and Health and with their OSHA Training Institute Education Center before joining the University of California, San Diego’s OSHA Training Institute Education Center.
Dan holds Bachelors and Master of Science degrees in Environmental and Occupational Health from California State University, Northridge.
What you will get from attending
- Learn about HIPP standards, changes and best practices!
- BCSP continuing education credit of 0.1 hours
- Full Breakfast Buffet
- Professional Networking with Safety Professionals in your area
- Great ideas and strategies from Dan Leiner, Area Manager
- 7:00 am – Social Networking & Breakfast Buffet
- 7:45 am – Announcements & Introductions
- 8:00 am – Program: “Heat Illness Prevention”
- 9:00 am –BCSP 0.1 Contact Hours Certificates of Attendance / Closing comments / Announcements
- FREE to ASSP Inland Empire & LA members
- Not a member of ASSP LA? Just $15 Cash/Check to “ASSP LA”
Venue: California Steel Industries