- June 25, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Topic Leading Through Crisis
- Learn practical ways to maneuver through times of difficulty and adversity.
- Effectively battle distractions during times of crisis and stress.
- Adopt successful thinking habits to think your way through any crisis.
Speaker Candace Mae
Candace Mae is a Thought Leader, focusing on both the power and significance of personal awareness and leading with emotional intelligence. She is the founder and CEO of Candace Mae Training and Services and specializes in organizational leadership with an emphasis on creating clarity, collaboration and strong interpersonal connections.
Candace Mae shares powerful messages about
- Leading Through Emotional Intelligence
- Why Your Workplace is Toxic and What You Can Do About It
- Leadership Begins with Self-Leadership: Your Power of Choice
- Power of Persistence: A Personal Story of Resilience
As a licensed affiliate and Executive Director with The John Maxwell Team, Candace guides organizations [& countries] through cultural transformation and mission alignment.
Candace is the mother of three grown children and three grandchildren as well as an active member of her community where she serves as a Mentor to college scholarship recipients with Professional Women Roundtable, a philanthropic organization, and is a Commissioner of Community Services Department, Parks and Recreation for the City of Murrieta, CA.
Candace Mae values people; authentically connects with the audience; and helps people move from “know-how“ to “do-now.”
Her guiding principle is: It’s not about education, it’s about transformation.
For over 40 years Candace has focused heavily on personal growth and self-improvement under such famed leaders as Stephen R. Covey; Zig Ziglar; Dr. Henry Cloud; Dr. John Townsend; Rachael Jayne Groover; and Dr. John C. Maxwell.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.