York Risk Services Group is a premier provider of insurance, risk management, alternative risk, pool administration and claims management solutions to clients across hundreds of industries. Recently named by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Midsized Companies 2017” We firmly believe that our employees drive the success of the company. With success in mind as the ultimate goal, we strive to create and provide an environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially rewarding opportunities.
If you have 5-10 years of experience in a safety role, and would like to join one of the premier teams in the industry we are looking for someone with your level of expertise. Come be part of York Risk Control Services, an exclusive group of 16 safety professionals who are passionate and successful about what they do.
- Conduct client on-site safety training in areas such as injury and illness prevention, ergonomics, hazard communication, hazard identification, accident investigation, etc.
- Conduct on-site ergonomic assessment evaluations and workplace physical inspections
- Provide assistance with customizing various client safety programs to ensure they are feasible, effectively implemented, and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Consult with clients using to provide tutorials, verify assessment information, and answer safety related questions
- Write communications to apprise clients of new or timely safety information
- Write concise, creative follow up communication to clients
If you are a loss control professional at an insurance company or joint powers authority or have a background as a safety coordinator within an organization or public agency, or a construction company, we would welcome the opportunity to speak with you. This position requires strong presentation skills, possessing the confidence to deliver training sessions to large groups of people. In addition, exceptional writing skills, excellent communication skills, and dedication to customer service are essential, since this position will interact frequently with clients to answer safety related questions. York Risk control is based in Sacramento, California, up to 50% travel within California is required, and some travel requires overnight stays. The ability to efficiently schedule appointments and coordinate travel is a key skill in order to ensure success in this position.