Recruiting for an Environmental Compliance Specialist / Engineer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA. Relocation available within the US, Job 1190. This is a full-time position.
The incumbent will be responsible to align Environmental Compliance processes with business goals and to engage employees to promote behaviors that will achieve the highest levels of productivity and compliance possible.
- All potential candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States, employer sponsorship is not available.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College / University in Environmental Health & Safety, Chemical Engineering or related discipline
- Five (5) or more years of EHS experience in manufacturing facilities.
- Demonstrated success leading efficient and effective compliance programs regarding Federal, State and local Safety and Multi-Media Environmental regulations
- Demonstrated success building positive relationships with regulators
Additional Preferred Competencies
- Professional Certification (PE, REM, CHMM, etc.) from a nationally recognized organization
- Master’s degree in Environmental Engineering or related discipline or MBA
- Partner with plant leadership and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding interpretation of federal, state and local Environmental regulations
- Perform routine monitoring of all environmental exposures
- Lead Environmental audits and inspections developing remediation plans as needed
- Lead multi-media environmental compliance including, but not limited to: Water (waste, storm); Waste (hazardous and non-hazardous); Air (internal respiratory and external emissions)
- Build and maintain positive relationships with federal, state and local regulators
- Lead Continuous Improvement initiative regarding Environmental policies and programs
- Maintain and ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state and local Environmental regulations
- Lead employee training programs regarding Environmental compliance
The information listed above is a brief summary of the position and not a complete job description. Other competencies, skillsets and experiences are needed. Consideration for this position and full job description details will be shared with those who meet or exceed the complete job description.
Qualified candidates can apply via our website consentiumsearch.com or send their resume to Resumes@consentiumsearch.com referencing the job number listed.