The Construction Safety Specialist performs duties in support of the RF MacDonald Health and Safety Programs. Under direction of the Corporate Safety Manager, performs a full range of moderate duties in support of the RF MacDonald construction and contractor safety program. The purpose of this role is to manage safety and risk associated with the construction project at 29 Palms Marine Corps base and contracted work to ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
- Oversight and management of contractor safety At 29 Palms Marine Corps Base Project.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of Cal/OSHA occupational safety regulations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability of identifying existing and predictable hazards in the surroundings or working conditions that are unsanitary or dangerous
- Health and safety work experience involving documenting incidents, inspections and meetings.
- Administrative work experience involving study, analysis, and/or evaluation leading to the development or improvement of administrative policies, procedures, practices, or programs.
Jeff Trout at Jeff.firstname.lastname@example.org